1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
160 Church St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
We meet at our banner at the picnic tables outside
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghostwalk
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Spiritual Awakenings Tour in Charleston?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Spiritual Awakenings Tour in Charleston?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Spiritual Awakenings Tour in Charleston?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Spiritual Awakenings Tour in Charleston?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCharlestonGhost & Vampire Tours - South CarolinaWalking Tours - South CarolinaHistorical Tours - South CarolinaGhost & Vampire Tours - SavannahWalking Tours - SavannahHistorical Tours - SavannahGhost & Vampire Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleHistorical Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge) Tours & TicketsCharleston Museum Tours & TicketsSt. Michael's Church Tours & TicketsOld Exchange & Provost Dungeon Tours & TicketsCharleston City Market Tours & TicketsPatriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsMiddleton Place Tours & TicketsChildren's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML) Tours & TicketsAiken-Rhett House Tours & TicketsEdmondston-Alston House Tours & TicketsCircular Congregational Church Tours & TicketsMagnolia Plantation and Gardens Tours & TicketsThe Battery and White Point Garden Tours & TicketsDrayton Hall Tours & TicketsFort Sumter National Monument Tours & Tickets