Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour traditional massage in Chiang Mai
- Treat yourself or a loved one to a unique experience
- Enjoy time away from the city's busy streets
- Relax in a serene environment
Departure & Return
Fah Lanna Spa - Old City branch is located inside the Old City moat, not far from the North Gate on Wiang Kaew Road and the corner of Jhaban Road. Please arrive at the spa about 15 minutes before your appointment time for your consultation and relax while we serve you a refreshing herbal drink.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Customers making their own way to the spa should plan to arrive 15 minutes before their appointment time to fill out the consultation card.
- In case of a customer not arriving for their appointment on time, we will only keep the appointment for 15 minutes maximum. If the customer has not arrived within 15 minutes after their appointment time, we reserved the right to give the appointment slot to other customers. Bookings for customers who arrived late for their appointment can not be refunded but can be re-scheduled to a different time or date, subject to availability. Bookings where customers arrived late and no masseur or room is available at the time of the customer's arrival may be rescheduled to a later date or time at the discretion, subject to availability
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fah Lanna Spa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff