Are you interested in?
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Airport transfer
- Free snacks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Multi-Day Trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up passengers from major Bangkok hotels and transfer to Bangkok domestic airport.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Guaranteed weekly departures on joint tour with English/German/French-speaking guide, every Tuesday at a minimum of 2 persons.
- Guaranteed daily departures on private tour with multilingual guide.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec & 31 Dec
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis.
- Joint tours are operated with an English-speaking guide only. Depending on the number of guests on any confirmed tours, the correct type of car / mini-van/coach cannot be confirmed upon reservation. This also depends on the availability of accommodation.
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Bangkok areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Khao San Road, Rattanakosin, Nonthaburi, Thonburi, Minburi, both International Airports, Ratchadapisek and upper Sukhumvit (Soi 55 and further) are excluded and supplementary charges apply.
- We regret that are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Bangkok area.
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Check-in and check-out times are regulated by each individual hotel and in general (exceptions are available for which we cannot be held accountable), check-in time at hotels are not before 14:00 hrs as check-out times are before 12:00 hrs.
- The accommodation used during this tour at the Hmong is simple accommodation with basic amenities. This may include no air-conditioning (fan only), lack of Wi-Fi and/or warm water. Due to the location of our overnight address and aligned with the concept of this soft-adventure experience.
- This excursion includes obstacles of various kinds that may not make this excursion suitable for wheelchair users. The obstacles comprise of unpaved roads, small boats and cruise embarkation and disembarkation and insufficient facilities to provide a comfortable sightseeing tour.
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- During this tour, we will enter religious sites where a dress code may be applicable. Please dress respectfully by wearing clothing that cover the knees and shoulders, avoid wearing clothing with bright, fluorescent colours of any kind, obscene prints or pictures, beach wear or strapless sandals / flip flops. Failure to comply may result in denying access into these sites.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Sand and water have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct flight information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in flight numbers outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- We highly recommend using the following flight numbers for this tour: TG 102 (Bangkok – Chiang Mai) and TG 111 (Chiang Mai – Bangkok).
- Some museums and centres may be closed on Mondays; we reserve the right to offer alternative sightseeing options on these days.
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.