3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn to prepare authentic Thai-Chinese cuisine in a private 3-hour cooking class at a traditional Chiang Mai home. Pick fresh ingredients in your chef's vegetable garden before joining her in the kitchen, where you’ll cook her favorite recipes from scratch. Sample miang kham, betel leaves with peanuts and coconut, while learning the secrets and spices behind your chef's full flavored curries, stir-fried vegetables and rice noodles. Sit around the family table to enjoy the meal you’ve prepared, followed by dessert: taste mango sticky rice, or refreshing coconut ice cream.
- Get inside tips from a local
- All-inclusive tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch or dinner (please select preference during checkout)
Hotel pickup and drop-off from centrally-located Chiang Mai hotels only
Private Cooking Class and Garden Tour with your host Pea
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up by private car from the concierge desk of your Chiang Mai hotel listed in your booking and driven to your host's beautiful home in the Sankampang neighborhood of the city.
- Chiang Mai Intl Airport, Chiang Mai Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Garden Tour & Cooking Class in Beautiful Chiang Mai Home with Transfers?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Garden Tour & Cooking Class in Beautiful Chiang Mai Home with Transfers?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Garden Tour & Cooking Class in Beautiful Chiang Mai Home with Transfers?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Garden Tour & Cooking Class in Beautiful Chiang Mai Home with Transfers?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeChiang MaiCooking Classes - Northern ThailandCooking Classes - Chiang RaiCooking Classes - Luang PrabangCategory
Baanchang Elephant ParkWat Suan DokElephant Parade HouseDoi Inthanon National ParkQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Saturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketThai Elephant Conservation CenterElephant Nature ParkWiang Kum KamChiang Mai Night SafariSai Nam Phung Orchid FarmGrand Canyon Water ParkArt in ParadiseWat Chiang ManChiang Dao CavesTweechol Botanic GardenBan Mae Kampong VillageSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmWat Thaton