Don’t worry—here are some similar options
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn the essential flavors and techniques of Thai cooking with a 6-hour, small-group class in Chiang Mai with an experienced local chef. Visit a local market to see the fresh ingredients that are the base of each dish, then make a four-course menu at a personal cooking station. Prepare a soup, salad, stir-fry and curry with tips and help from the instructor then enjoy the feast that you’ve created alongside a sweet Thai dessert. Leave with recipes for your favorite dishes, with tips on recreating them in your home kitchen.
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
- Making Padthai sauce - Slice and prepare some vegetables and tofu - Stir fried on wok - Pour on dish and serve
Green curry with chicken
- smash curry paste - cook curry paste with coconut milk - pour the cooked paste on chicken and vegetables soup - pour on bowl and serving
Local market tour
Individual cooking station
Hotel pickup (In old town)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up any hotel in Old town or not too far from old town more than 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for vegetarian travellers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Chili Cooking School
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Authentic Thai Cooking Class in Chiang Mai
4 hours 18 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeChiang MaiCooking Classes - Northern ThailandCooking Classes - Chiang RaiCooking Classes - Luang PrabangCategory
Wiang Kum Kam Tours & TicketsWarorot Market Tours & TicketsSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid Farm Tours & TicketsElephant Parade House Tours & TicketsWat Chiang Man Tours & TicketsBan Hmong Mae Sa Mai Village Tours & TicketsAraksa Tea Plantation Tours & TicketsBaan Thong Luang Tours & TicketsSaturday and Sunday Walking Street Market Tours & TicketsArt in Paradise Tours & TicketsMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan) Tours & TicketsChiang Mai Night Bazaar Tours & TicketsMae Sa Waterfall Tours & TicketsChiang Mai Night Safari Tours & TicketsBaanchang Elephant Park Tours & TicketsDoi Suthep–Pui National Park Tours & TicketsWat Suan Dok Tours & TicketsGrand Canyon Water Park Tours & TicketsHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir) Tours & TicketsThai Elephant Conservation Center Tours & Tickets