3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Entrance Fees
Visits to three famous temples in Chiang Mai : Wat Doi Suthep, Wat Suan Dok, Wat Chedi Luang
Round Trip Transportation / Pick-up & Drop-off.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Chiang Mai city hotels. Surcharge will apply for pickups from Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai and Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
- Proper attire to enter a temple (No dresses above the knee. No short pants or three quarter pants. Modest shirts. No see through garments. No sports-wear. No footwear inside temple.
- Rates valid for Chiang Mai City hotels only. (Four Seasons Golden Triangle Resort and Veranda Resort will incur Surcharge of 500-baht per person)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chiang Mai: Chiang Mai City and Temples with Pick Up?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chiang Mai: Chiang Mai City and Temples with Pick Up?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chiang Mai: Chiang Mai City and Temples with Pick Up?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chiang Mai: Chiang Mai City and Temples with Pick Up?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chiang Mai: Chiang Mai City and Temples with Pick Up
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandCity Tours - Northern ThailandWalking Tours - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiCity Tours - Chiang RaiWalking Tours - Chiang RaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangCity Tours - Luang PrabangWalking Tours - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Wat Phra Singh WaramahawihanChiang Mai Tribal MuseumChiang Mai Night SafariLampangChiang Mai National MuseumMae Sa WaterfallLamphunWiang Kum KamBaan Thong LuangHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Araksa Tea PlantationArt in ParadiseBaanchang Elephant ParkThapae StadiumDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkElephant Nature ParkWarorot MarketMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Wat ThatonChiang Dao Caves