6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Private car with A/C
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from your hotel as long as you're in the pickup radius. Let us know your hotel name before purchasing for this tour. Thanks!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ForeverVacation Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chiang Mai Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots (Private and All-Inclusive)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chiang Mai Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots (Private and All-Inclusive)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chiang Mai Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots (Private and All-Inclusive)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chiang Mai Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots (Private and All-Inclusive)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 227572P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMarketsCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiFood Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Northern ThailandArchaeology Tours - Northern ThailandMarkets - Northern ThailandFood Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang RaiArchaeology Tours - Chiang RaiMarkets - Chiang RaiFood Tours - Luang PrabangBus Tours - Luang PrabangArchaeology Tours - Luang PrabangMarkets - Luang PrabangCategory
Golden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Chiang Mai Tribal MuseumWarorot MarketWat Phra Singh WaramahawihanDoi Inthanon National ParkChiang Mai Night SafariElephant Parade HouseChiang Mai Night BazaarWat Suan DokGrand Canyon Water ParkThai Elephant Conservation CenterChiang Dao CavesMae Sa WaterfallMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)LampangDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumThapae StadiumTweechol Botanic Garden