Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
21 Tours & Activities
Chiang Mai Night Safari Tours
13 Tours & Activities
426 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Around 7 miles (12 kilometers) outside downtown Chiang Mai, the Chiang Mai Night Safari is one of northern Thailand’s most popular wildlife attractions and home to over 1,400 animals. Enter the magical world of nocturnal creatures without worrying about how to get home in the dark on this convenient package, which includes door-to-door round-trip transfers. Your group will be no larger than 15, ensuring minimal wait time.
- See how animals, including lions, white tigers, and cheetahs behave at night
- Walk or ride an open-sided tram through three separate zones
- Minimize waiting time with no more than 15 travelers on your transfer
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers from Chiang Mai city
Saved to wishlist!
Round Trip Transfer from Chiang Mai City Area Hotel
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: McDonald's Night Bazaar Chiang Mai, Changklan Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
2: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Chaingmai District area (3 KM radius) with namely Night Bazaar, Tapae Gate, Chiang Mai Gate, Suan Dok gate, old city , Huay Kaew Road to Ibis Hotel, Nimmana Haeminda Road & Santitham Area
You can also join our tours at CHIANG MAI MEETING POINTS - Mc Donald at Chiangmai Night Bazaar
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingbangkok.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chiang Mai Night Safari Tour including Round-Trip Transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chiang Mai Night Safari Tour including Round-Trip Transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chiang Mai Night Safari Tour including Round-Trip Transfer?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chiang Mai Night Safari Tour including Round-Trip Transfer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 91960P164
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsHalf-day ToursKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingChiang MaiNight Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Northern ThailandNature and Wildlife - Northern ThailandSafaris - Northern ThailandZoo Tickets & Passes - Northern ThailandAttractions & Museums - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandNight Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang RaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang RaiSafaris - Chiang RaiZoo Tickets & Passes - Chiang RaiAttractions & Museums - Chiang RaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang RaiNight Tours - Luang PrabangBus Tours - Luang PrabangNature and Wildlife - Luang PrabangSafaris - Luang PrabangZoo Tickets & Passes - Luang PrabangAttractions & Museums - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Wat Phra Singh WaramahawihanChiang Mai Night BazaarThai Elephant Conservation CenterGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Mae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Chiang Dao CavesBaanchang Elephant ParkBaan Thong LuangThapae StadiumBan Mae Kampong VillageAraksa Tea PlantationWiang Kum KamWat ThatonArt in ParadiseLampangLamphunWat Chiang ManWat Suan DokSai Nam Phung Orchid FarmBan Hmong Mae Sa Mai Village