- Check out the full range of local flavours: think spices, dips, curries, noodles, and jungle greens
- This tour is limited to eight guests, so you can enjoy a personalised experience
- Travel around the city in an iconic rod daeng truck and taste dishes from across the city
- Learn how Burmese influences have shaped modern Chiang Mai cuisine
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at Wat Lok Moli temple located along the northern part of Chiang Mai's central moat. Walk into the ground's entrance and you will find your guide waiting with A Chef's Tour t-shirt. Address: Si Phum, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
The tour finishes at Warorot Market. It's easy to reach most hotels in the old town and your guide will direct you or help you get transport should you need.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please contact us before booking if you have a disability
- The tour departs rain or shine, so please wear appropiate clothing in rainy season and bring an umbrella
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those who don't eat pork
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Chefs Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands