- Private Chiang Mai evening excursion including temple visit, dinner and night market
- Visit a local temple to hear ritual chanting by Buddhist monks, accompanied by your knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a set menu at 137 Pillars House
- Stroll Waroros night market for delicious Thai treats!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please Note: Surcharges apply for pickup and/or drop-off from hotels out of Chiang Mai City Centre.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
What To Expect
When it’s time for your dining experience, you’re transferred to 137 Pillars House. Dine in the amazing courtyard and enjoy a Thai dinner prepared with fresh and seasonal organic ingredients from local farmers. (See sample menu below.)
After your feast, your guide accompanies you on foot or by vehicle to the lively Waroros Market, aka Kad Luang Market. Explore the brimming street stalls of this bustling night market and sample a few delectable Thai sweets before drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Conservative clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended when entering religious sites
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exotissimo Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Chiang Mai by Night: Private Tour including Buddhist Chant, Thai Dinner and Night Market.