- Full-day Doi Suthep trek from Chiang Mai with lunch
- Take a moderately challenging hike up the mountain to Wat Doi Suthep
- Cool off at natural waterfall pools along the trail
- Hear commentary from your guide about the national park wilderness and the temple's history
- Soak in views of Chiang Mai from Doi Suthep
- Have lunch after visiting the temple grounds
- Includes guide, lunch, and round-trip transfers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirement.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chiang Mai Local Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Trek to Doi Suthep from Chiang Mai Including Lunch.