6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
You will learn to make either red, yellow or green curry pastes.
Coconut Milk Soup
Made with either chicken or tofu (vegetarian option)
A stir fried rice noodle and tofu dish.
Stir Fried Chicken and Cashew Nuts
Tofu can be substituted for the chicken for the vegetarian option.
You will use the paste that you made earlier in the day to make either red, yellow or green Thai curry.
Bananas in Coconut Milk
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up directly from your hotel or guest house in Chiang mai.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bees Garden Cooking School
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Morning Half Day Cooking Course
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeChiang MaiCooking Classes - Northern ThailandCooking Classes - Chiang RaiCooking Classes - Luang PrabangCategory
Wat Phra Singh WaramahawihanBaan Thong LuangGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Chiang Mai Tribal MuseumElephant Parade HouseArt in ParadiseThapae StadiumWarorot MarketSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmDoi Inthanon National ParkGrand Canyon Water ParkLampangElephant Nature ParkDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Ban Mae Kampong VillageChiang Mai National MuseumAraksa Tea PlantationSaturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketWat Thaton