9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the outdoor beauty of Chiang Mai on this full-day cycle and kayak trip. Take the stress out of organizing transport by having hotel pickup and drop-off included. You won’t have to worry about bringing your own equipment as kayaks, mountain bikes, and safety equipment is provided. Cycle with a guide so you don’t get lost, then go kayaking in Sri Lanna National Park. When you’ve worked up an appetite, a tasty gourmet lunch is provided.
- Travel light—kayak and cycle equipment rental is included
- Spend a day outdoors exploring Sri Lanna National Park
- Avoid long visitor lines—entrance tickets are included
- A delicious gourmet Thai lunch is included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up, drop-off and transportation by air-conditioned vehicle from Chiang Mai city
Experienced English speaking adventure tour guide
Use of quality equipment: sit-on-top kayaks, front suspension mountain-bikes, cycling helmets, paddles and life-jackets (pfd's)
Thai lunch at local restaurant with drinking water
Beverages at local restaurant(s)
Tips or gratuities (optional)
Personal expenses, meals and food not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up between 8:30am to 08:45am, your guide will meet you at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a physically demanding trip and therefore recommended for fit participants in good health and good physical condition
- This trip is operated all year long, rain or shine, but subject to slight changes depending on the weather condition
- Timings mentioned are estimations only and some factors cannot be controlled (e.g. traffic conditions). Routes used can vary according to the season; our guides do their best to let you discover the most scenic places in the area.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY ActiveThailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Cycle and Kayak trip in Sri Lanna National Park
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursKayakingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingChiang MaiMountain Bike Tours - Northern ThailandKayaking - Northern ThailandMountain Bike Tours - Chiang RaiKayaking - Chiang RaiMountain Bike Tours - Luang PrabangKayaking - Luang PrabangCategory
Grand Canyon Water ParkChiang Mai Night BazaarChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumBaanchang Elephant ParkAraksa Tea PlantationSaturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkBan Hmong Mae Sa Mai VillageChiang Mai National MuseumGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Chiang Mai Night SafariSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmWat ThatonElephant Nature ParkQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Thai Elephant Conservation CenterArt in ParadiseLamphunElephant Parade House