7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
Use of a bicycle or E Tax Car during the tour in Baan Luang
All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
A home-hosted lunch at the village (food only)
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Chiang Mai hotels. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide.
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Chiang Mai areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Mae Rim, Hang Dong, Doi Saket, Mae Taeng and Chiang Mai International Airport are excluded and supplementary charges apply.
- We regret that are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Chiang Mai area.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Sand, dust and water have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Charming Exploration of Phrao?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A Charming Exploration of Phrao?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Charming Exploration of Phrao?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
What is the maximum group size during A Charming Exploration of Phrao?
This activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by A Charming Exploration of Phrao.
See all safety measures taken by A Charming Exploration of Phrao.
Product code: 8084P707
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandNature and Wildlife - Northern ThailandEco Tours - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang RaiEco Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangNature and Wildlife - Luang PrabangEco Tours - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Doi Inthanon National ParkArt in ParadiseGrand Canyon Water ParkSai Nam Phung Orchid FarmLamphunWat ThatonElephant Nature ParkSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmBaan Thong LuangChiang Mai Night BazaarChiang Mai Night SafariWat Chiang ManWarorot MarketThai Elephant Conservation CenterBan Mae Kampong VillageBaanchang Elephant ParkAraksa Tea PlantationGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Tweechol Botanic GardenSaturday and Sunday Walking Street Market