- See food through the eyes of locals with a trip to one of Chiang Mai’s oldest open-air markets
- Spend more time eating and less time in traffic with a private driver
- Headsets are available on request, ensuring you can hear your guide
- Learn the history of some of Chiang Mai’s best-known dishes
Departure & Return
The Original Foodie Tour meet at Three Kings Monument in the Old City 9am
Evening Foodie Tour meet at Warorot Market near the Ping River 4pm, The meeting site is outside of the market. Once you are at the market please look for the Ping River, there's only one over/walking bridge connecting the river and the market.
Chang Phuak Gate Night Market - the Cowgirl Chiang Mai
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is appropriate for visiting temple
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chiang Mai Foodie Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Go where the locals go, Eat what the locals eat! Food Tour with Local Foodies.