3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Leave the tourist life behind to live in the heritage, culture, and traditions of iconic Chiang Mai on this full day guided tour that includes a sightseeing cruise on the Mae Ping River. Walk and shop in the town’s oldest market seeing local shops and homes and get inside travel tips from your guide and float down the river that divides the modern and ancient parts of the town.
- See and experience life like a local in Chiang Mai
- Shop at a local market to buy foods, wares, clothing and more
- Learn about local culture, history, and modern life from your guide
- See homes and temples from the Mae Ping River during a cruise
Saved to wishlist!
A half day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
Samlor ride and boat trip during the tour
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Chiang Mai hotels. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Chiang Mai areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Mae Rim, Hang Dong, Doi Saket, Mae Taeng and Chiang Mai International Airport are excluded and supplementary charges apply.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pure Couleure Local in Chiang Mai?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pure Couleure Local in Chiang Mai?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pure Couleure Local in Chiang Mai?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8084P381
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiFood Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Northern ThailandMarkets - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandFood Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang RaiMarkets - Chiang RaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang RaiFood Tours - Luang PrabangBus Tours - Luang PrabangMarkets - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Chiang Mai National MuseumThai Elephant Conservation CenterWat ThatonDoi Inthanon National ParkWarorot MarketLampangQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenTweechol Botanic GardenGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Thapae StadiumBan Mae Kampong VillageMae Sa WaterfallDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkChiang Mai Tribal MuseumMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Baanchang Elephant ParkAraksa Tea PlantationGrand Canyon Water ParkWat Chiang ManArt in Paradise