- Get away from the crowds at Chiang Mai’s lesser known temples
- See Buddhist statues in the tunnels and gardens of Wat Umong
- Hear about the history of Wat Doi Suthep, founded in the 14th century
- Travel with a private guide who can personalize the itinerary
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You should dress appropriately, T - shirt with short sleeves and long trousers is perfect for Temple tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel name in chiang Mai City for pick up
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AP Good@travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Half Day Umong Temple and Monk Chanting at Doi Suthep Temple ( Private tour).