- See a different side to Chiang Mai during this private cooking class
- Learn to make four dishes during this class—stir-fry, curry, soup, and fried food
- Benefit from the undivided attention and insight of your instructor throughout
- Choose from a morning or afternoon class to fit with your schedule
Departure & Return
Meeting at Wawee Coffee, 5 minutes walk from Tapae Gate.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Half Day Authentic Thai Cooking Class at Silana Cooking Chaing Mai, Thailand.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.