7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the jungles of northern Thailand from a completely new perspective during a Skyline zipline experience outside of Chiang Mai. Ideal for thrill seekers, this tour grants you access to 24 ziplines and four suspended bridges, and includes hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off, and a Thai lunch for a seamless experience.
- Satisfy an appetite for adventure at Skyline zipline course
- An obvious choice for thrill seekers
- Soar over the treetops on more than 20 ziplines
- Round-trip hotel transfers make for a seamless experience
Saved to wishlist!
42 Platforms and 24 Ziplines
2 Absails (30M and 50m)
5 Staircases and 4 skybridges (100m)
Thai buffet, tea, coffee and refreshments
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotels transfers outside Chiang Mai City Centre
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Chiang Mai city hotels and Sankampaeng area hotels. Surcharge will apply for pickups from Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai and Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Three time slots available. 8.30am, 9.30am and 12.30pm
- Children 4 and under are not allowed
- Maximum weight limit is 120kg per person
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Pregnant women not permitted
- Please be at the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skyline Zipline Experience Chiang Mai?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skyline Zipline Experience Chiang Mai?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skyline Zipline Experience Chiang Mai?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skyline Zipline Experience Chiang Mai?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Skyline Zipline Experience Chiang Mai
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
LamphunChiang Mai Night BazaarBaanchang Elephant ParkSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmWat Chiang ManChiang Mai Night SafariLampangSaturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketTweechol Botanic GardenBaan Thong LuangArt in ParadiseChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumMae Sa WaterfallThapae StadiumHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Grand Canyon Water ParkDoi Inthanon National ParkQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenElephant Nature ParkMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)