4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the art of Thai cooking at an organic farm located on the outskirts of Chiang Mai. See rural life in northern Thailand as you travel to the farm and stop at a local market on the way. Your instructor selects fresh ingredients from the market and farm, then shows you how to prepare five dishes in the open-air kitchen. Finish by enjoying the meal that you helped to create.
- Experience rural Thailand during a hands-on half-day cooking class
- Learn to make a curry, soup, stir-fry, and other delectable dishes
- Includes lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle
- Ingredients, snacks, and drinking water are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Cook what you eat! Eat what you cook!
All ingredients for cooking,snacks, and drinking water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up service only if you stay in old town and around old town.
Pick up between 8-8:30 am for Half day AM Class
pick up between 3-3:30 pm for Half day PM Class
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY tourhubasia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Learn to Cook Thai Food from Scratch
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeChiang MaiCooking Classes - Northern ThailandCooking Classes - Chiang RaiCooking Classes - Luang PrabangCategory
Ban Hmong Mae Sa Mai VillageGrand Canyon Water ParkMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Sai Nam Phung Orchid FarmChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Doi Inthanon National ParkBaanchang Elephant ParkQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenWat ThatonChiang Mai Tribal MuseumAraksa Tea PlantationWat Suan DokSaturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketWiang Kum KamDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkThai Elephant Conservation CenterTweechol Botanic GardenArt in ParadiseMae Sa Waterfall