- Shop for gifts or just enjoy the atmosphere of the busy Chiang Rai Night Bazaar
- Explore the city in a small group, with a guide by your side to show you around
- Night adventure for adults and kids alike: cut-price tickets for under-12s
- No hard-to-find meeting points: round-trip transfers from Chiang Rai city hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in the Chiang Rai city area. Pick up from Golden Triangle hotels may be requested at an additional charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms