- Doi Tung full-day tour from Chiang Rai, led by a personal guide
- Visit Wat Phra That Doi Tung and Mae Sai market
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch at a local restaurant
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
After a look at the Buddhist temple, have lunch at a local restaurant. En route, you'll most likely encounter some of the hill tribes that inhabit the region. Enjoy plenty of photo ops of people and rural landscapes before the drive to Thailand's northernmost point in the afternoon.
Make a stop in the market town of Mae Sai, located on the Thailand-Myanmar border. The market is well-known for its variety of products from Myanmar, China, and Laos. Your guide can help you browse for bargain goods before returning you to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Excluding Phu Chai Sai
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asia World Enterprise Co., Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.