4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Focus on the lush landscape during this bike tour through Chiang Rai with a guide in the lead. You won't have to worry about directions, just pedal along and soak up the views of quaint villages and small farms along both paved and dirt roads. Finish up at the White Temple (Wat Rong Khun); you'll learn about its religious significance and history from your guide.
- Use of 24-gear mountain bike and helmet
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
- Follow a guide so you can focus on the scenery
- Pickup and drop-off in Chiang Rai
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking cycling guide
Mountain bike with 24 gears and helmet
Lunch, snacks and bottled water
Free pick up/drop off for the hotel located in Chiang Rai city by covered pickup truck
Hotel pickup and drop-off for the hotel located 3 kilometers outside Chiang Rai city center
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
08:30 am - 09:00 am
Pick up time is depend on where your hotel is located.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chiang Rai Bicycle Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Cycling Tour to the White temple?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Cycling Tour to the White temple?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Cycling Tour to the White temple?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Cycling Tour to the White temple?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Cycling Tour to the White temple
4 to 5 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingChiang RaiMountain Bike Tours - Northern ThailandHistorical Tours - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandMountain Bike Tours - Chiang MaiHistorical Tours - Chiang MaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang MaiMountain Bike Tours - Luang PrabangHistorical Tours - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory