- 4-hour city tour of Chiang Rai
- See the temples of Wat Phra Kaew and Wat Phra Singha
- Admire Lanna artifacts at the Oub Kham Museum
- Visit a market to see where locals do their regular shopping
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included in the city or the Golden Triangle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Continue with your guide to Wat Phra Singh, a good example of Lanna architecture, and then visit the Oub Kham Museum and Lanna Heritage Conservation Centre to see a collection of artifacts from Thailand's old Lanna kingdom, such as royal belongings and items used in rituals.
Then head to Wat Rong Khun, or the 'White Temple,' known for its detailed modern construction; it was built in the 1990s as an art exhibit by artist Chalermchai Kositpipat.
Your last stop is a Chiang Rai market, where you can take in the daily bustle of the locals before being dropped off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Program is subject to change due to local condition
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asia World Enterprise Co., Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.