Are you interested in?
- Have your wedding day Shinto-style with a photo shoot in full traditional Japanese dress
- Opt to set up the official wedding with a shinto priest and tie the knot in true Japanese form
- Enjoy a post-nuptial kaiseki dinner at a century-old restaurant
- To celebrate your new marital status, dine on tempura, sashimi and a delectable dessert
Departure & Return
Departure PointChiba, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or food allergies at time of booking
- In case your group consists of more than 3 persons, please contact us
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas