1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy swift access to one of County Cork’s top attractions with this skip-the-line Queenstown Story tour at the Cobh Heritage Centre. With your ticket in hand, beat the queues and head straight inside Cobh Heritage Centre to begin exploring. From the multimedia and audiovisual displays in place, learn of Cobh’s place in Ireland’s rich history. Gain insight into key events including the Great Famine, the transportation of convicts to Australia, cruise disasters like RMS Titanic and RMS Lusitania, and Ireland’s military and maritime history from the 17th century onward.
- Skip-the-line entry ticket to the Queenstown Story tour at the Cobh Heritage Centre
- Beat the queues and head straight inside for your independent tour
- Gain insight into Cobh’s place in Ireland’s history
- Learn about key struggles including Irish emigration and the Great Famine
- Read of Cobh’s roles in Ireland’s rich maritime and military history
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
The Queenstown Story @ Cobh Heritage Centre Deepwater Quay Tel 021 4813591 Deepwater Quay, Kilgarvan, Cobh, Co. Cork, P24 CY67, Ireland
2/1/2022 - 12/30/2022
|Wednesday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cobh Heritage Trust CLG
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Queenstown Story @ Cobh Heritage Centre , Great Stories of Emigration.?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Queenstown Story @ Cobh Heritage Centre , Great Stories of Emigration.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during The Queenstown Story @ Cobh Heritage Centre , Great Stories of Emigration.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCobhAudio Guides - South West IrelandWalking Tours - South West IrelandHistorical Tours - South West IrelandAudio Guides - CorkWalking Tours - CorkHistorical Tours - CorkAudio Guides - KillarneyWalking Tours - KillarneyHistorical Tours - KillarneyCategory