1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Face masks required for guides in public areas
The waterfront town of Cobh in County Cork has a long and fascinating maritime history. Avoid wasting time wandering aimlessly with this guided tour, which is designed by a local historian. See key maritime sights around town, and learn about Cobh’s connections to the Titanic and Lusitania, and about the many millions of Irish emigrants who departed on ships from its port.
- Informative narration from a historian-trained guide
- Learn about the maritime, emigrant, and social history of Cobh
- Hear about Cobh’s ties to the Titanic and Lusitania
- See Cork Harbour, St. Coleman’s Cathedral, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
4 Westbourne Pl, Kilgarvan, Cork, P24 WR60, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Titanic Trail Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Titanic Trail Guided Walking Tour Cobh?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Titanic Trail Guided Walking Tour Cobh?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Titanic Trail Guided Walking Tour Cobh?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 51097P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCobhWalking Tours - South West IrelandHistorical Tours - South West IrelandWalking Tours - CorkHistorical Tours - CorkWalking Tours - KillarneyHistorical Tours - KillarneyCategory