Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience bioluminescence during a kayak tour
- Paddle to Banana River Lagoon after sunset
- Maximize time with a small-group tour
- Kayaks, paddles, and life jackets are all included
Departure & Return
When you arrive to the Cocoa Beach Country Club, make a left into the very first row of parking you come to. Follow this to the very end and we will be set up to the left of the tall Pavillion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fin Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands