- Enjoy a catamaran cruise through two serene bodies of water
- Spot local wildlife like fish, birds, and dolphin from the boat
- Munch on complimentary snacks and sip soda that’s provided
- Kids will love the coloring book they can keep at the end of the trip
Departure & Return
Our slip is in Cape Crossing Resort and Marina. As you enter the resort, please continue straight and around the marina. Our slip is located along the Barge Canal that runs east/west on the north side of the property. The Captain will meet you there wearing a blue Sail Cocoa Beach shirt and hat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sail Cocoa Beach
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands