4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
One souvenir photo
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Meals as per itinerary (L=lunch, D=dinner) are optional and paid separately on site.
Professional photographer guide
Transport by private vehicle
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Av. Emídio Navarro, 3000 Coimbra, Portugal
Green Toyota 4x4 vehicle with logo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Veado Verde / Green Deer
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Conimbriga and The Roman Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Conimbriga and The Roman Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Conimbriga and The Roman Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Conimbriga and The Roman Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Conimbriga and The Roman Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCoimbraPortugal4WD Tours - BeirasSporting Events - BeirasBus Tours - BeirasHiking - BeirasArchaeology Tours - BeirasNature and Wildlife - BeirasExtreme - BeirasWalking Tours - BeirasHistorical Tours - BeirasHalf-day Tours - Beiras4WD Tours - PortoSporting Events - PortoBus Tours - PortoHiking - PortoArchaeology Tours - PortoNature and Wildlife - PortoExtreme - PortoWalking Tours - PortoHistorical Tours - PortoHalf-day Tours - Porto4WD Tours - Peso Da ReguaSporting Events - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaHiking - Peso Da ReguaArchaeology Tours - Peso Da ReguaNature and Wildlife - Peso Da ReguaExtreme - Peso Da ReguaWalking Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory