4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bairrada is one of Portugal’s most prestigious wine regions and lies just north of Coimbra. On this tour, learn more about Portuguese wine and Bairrada’s wine-making heritage as you visit one of two wine cellars, and sample the region’s famous sparkling wine. Afterwards, explore the natural landscapes of the Bussaco Forest and perhaps stop at a local restaurant to sample local delicacy, Roasted Piglet (own expense).
- Private tour: customize your itinerary and make extra stops
- Guided wine tasting including sparkling wine
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour departure
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Coimbra hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Glass of Champagne
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup and drop off in diferent places around the center of Coimbra. Please ask for other locations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Viajeportugal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bussaco Forest and Bairrada Winery Route?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bussaco Forest and Bairrada Winery Route?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bussaco Forest and Bairrada Winery Route?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bussaco Forest and Bairrada Winery Route?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bussaco Forest and Bairrada Winery Route
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCoimbraFood Tours - BeirasBus Tours - BeirasNature and Wildlife - BeirasWine Tastings - BeirasHalf-day Tours - BeirasFood Tours - PortoBus Tours - PortoNature and Wildlife - PortoWine Tastings - PortoHalf-day Tours - PortoFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaNature and Wildlife - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory