8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A great choice for history buffs, this tour takes you to several important religious sites. Visit the Church of the Most Holy Trinity, Chapel of the Apparitions, Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary, and the Monastery of the Battle. You’ll also visit the Lighthouse of Nazare and spend some time in the picturesque town of Obidos.
- Full-day tour to four cities
- History and religion theme
- Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
• WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We also pick up our guests at their accommodation, train station, and any other destinations on agreement.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fantastic Ride
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour Fátima, Batalha, Nazaré E Óbidos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Fátima, Batalha, Nazaré E Óbidos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour Fátima, Batalha, Nazaré E Óbidos?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour Fátima, Batalha, Nazaré E Óbidos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour Fátima, Batalha, Nazaré E Óbidos
8 to 9 hours
8 hours 50 minutes
4 hours 40 minutes
8 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCoimbraPortugalShore Excursions - BeirasBus Tours - BeirasPorts of Call Tours - BeirasHistorical Tours - BeirasFull-day Tours - BeirasShore Excursions - PortoBus Tours - PortoPorts of Call Tours - PortoHistorical Tours - PortoFull-day Tours - PortoShore Excursions - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaPorts of Call Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory