Explore our promoted experiences
- Freycinet Experience 4-day walk
- Walk the entire length of the Freycinet Peninsula on Tasmania’s east coast
- 3 nights of comfortable lodge accommodation included
- Walking groups no larger than 10 walkers at a time
- All meals included
- Round-trip transfers from Hobart are included
- No Single Supplement – Individual travellers have their own room at no extra cost
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We depart from the Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel in Hobart, we ask guests to gather there between 7:45 am and 8:00 am on the first morning of our four day experience. Our wonderful guides will meet you in the lobby!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Walking in cotton, silk or denim garments is NOT recommended as those fabrics are unsuitable as they do not breathe and can be cold and heavy
- Hiking boots are recommended, preferably with ankle support and well 'worn in' / 'broken-in'
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate level of fitness is required
- You will only be required to carry a day-pack with your camera, lunch, water and clothing for each day of the walk
- Wet-weather jackets and a backpack will be provided if you don't have your own
- Luggage can be stored at the lodge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Freycinet Experience Walk
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Great Walks of Australia: 4-Day Freycinet Experience Walk.