4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Set sail across the turquoise waters of Wineglass Bay on this half-day cruise. Soak up the serene landscapes of Tasmania’s Freycinet Peninsula as you glide past the white sand beaches and rugged sea cliffs. Indulge in a scrumptious Ploughman’s lunch (if option selected) on-board, then keep a look out for dolphins, humpback whales, and sea eagles as you head back to shore.
- Half-day cruise of Wineglass Bay from Coles Bay
- Experience the glorious landscapes of Tasmania’s Freycinet Peninsula
- Spot native wildlife and enjoy spectacular ocean views
- Tuck into a packed lunch of fresh, seasonal foods on-board (if option selected)
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch (If option selected)
Live commentary on board with local guide
Restroom on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Wineglass Bay Cruises , Jetty Rd, Coles Bay TAS 7215, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants FOC, no seat provided
- Infant meals not included (please bring a snack or some lunch along for them)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wineglass Bay Cruises
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Wineglass Bay Cruise from Coles Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wineglass Bay Cruise from Coles Bay?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wineglass Bay Cruise from Coles Bay?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was rough heading into the Tasman but worth it we saw a huge pod of dolphins on the way back that swam with the boat." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingColes BayWater Tours - TasmaniaDay Cruises - TasmaniaHalf-day Tours - TasmaniaCategory