8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Located on the German border, the Alsace region is famed for its scenic vineyards and medieval villages. On this tour from Colmar, benefit from a small group size as you follow the Alsatian Wine Route, stopping to sample Alsace wines at a local wine cave, and visit the ‘4 wonders of the Alsace—the picturesque villages of Eguisheim, Kayserberg, Ribeauvillé, and Riquewihr.
- Magnificent photo opportunities along the Alsace Wine Route
- Sample Alsace wines such as Gewurztraminer, pinot gris, and pinot blanc
- Comfortable round-trip transport from Colmar by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Pick up at your hotel or your adress in Colmar
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 8 people per minivan
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alsace Original Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alsace 4 Wonders Small-Group Day Trip from Colmar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Alsace 4 Wonders Small-Group Day Trip from Colmar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Alsace 4 Wonders Small-Group Day Trip from Colmar
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingColmarFood Tours - AlsaceBus Tours - AlsaceWine Tastings - AlsaceHistorical Tours - AlsaceFull-day Tours - AlsaceCategory