4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Have a seat in a first-class tuk tuk with a dedicated guide for a private tour of Colombo. You'll travel efficiently through the city, weaving through traffic to see the maximum number of sights in a single day. This overview is great for first-time visitors, and your guide can focus on sites and narrative that interest you. Stops can include the Pettah market, the Galle Face Green, Independence Memorial Hall, Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist temple, and others.
- Comprehensive tour of Colombo gives a thorough overview
- Travel via tuk tuk
- Private guide dedicated to your party only
- Traditional Sri Lankan meal included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Traditional dish for lunch OR dinner
Entrance fee to Gangaramaya temple
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PIck up and drop off services from and to a hotel within Colombo area
- Port of Colombo කොළඹ වරාය கொழும்பு துறைமுகம், 19 Chaithya Rd, Colombo 00100, Sri Lanka
- Morning session 9:30 AM
- Afternoon session 3:30 PM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Colombo bay tuk tuk city tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colombo Bay Tuk Tuk City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Colombo Bay Tuk Tuk City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Colombo Bay Tuk Tuk City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colombo Bay Tuk Tuk City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Colombo Bay Tuk Tuk City Tour
3 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursTuk Tuk Tours Ports of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingColomboShore Excursions - NegomboCity Tours - NegomboTuk Tuk Tours - NegomboPorts of Call Tours - NegomboHalf-day Tours - NegomboShore Excursions - KalutaraCity Tours - KalutaraTuk Tuk Tours - KalutaraPorts of Call Tours - KalutaraHalf-day Tours - KalutaraShore Excursions - BentotaCity Tours - BentotaTuk Tuk Tours - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaHalf-day Tours - BentotaCategory