4 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of necessary climbing equipment.
Departure & Return
Staunton State Park, Pine Junction Area, CO 80433, USA
We will meet at the second trail head.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Evergreen Wilderness Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Introduction to Outdoor Rock Climbing?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Introduction to Outdoor Rock Climbing?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Introduction to Outdoor Rock Climbing?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Introduction to Outdoor Rock Climbing?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Introduction to Outdoor Rock Climbing
2 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingExtremeWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesColoradoClimbing - DenverExtreme - DenverClimbing - BreckenridgeExtreme - BreckenridgeClimbing - VailExtreme - VailCategory
Pikes Peak Highway Tours & TicketsPikes Peak Tours & TicketsChildren's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus Tours & TicketsGrand Lake Colorado Tours & TicketsDenver Mint Tours & TicketsDenver Firefighters Museum Tours & TicketsKeystone Resort Tours & TicketsDenver Museum of Nature & Science Tours & TicketsElitch Gardens Theme and Water Park Tours & TicketsAnimas River Tours & TicketsWinter Park Tours & TicketsGeorgetown Loop Railroad Tours & TicketsBuffalo Bill Museum and Grave Tours & TicketsLarimer Square Tours & TicketsColorado State Capitol Building Tours & TicketsBlack Canyon of the Gunnison National Park Tours & TicketsRed Rocks Park and Amphitheatre Tours & TicketsLookout Mountain Tours & TicketsCheyenne Mountain Zoo Tours & TicketsDenver Zoo Tours & Tickets