- See both the highlights and hidden gems of Copenhagen in half a day
- Benefit from the undivided attention of your local guide
- Enjoy a complimentary food tasting
- There’s no need to waste time waiting for other travelers—this tour is private
Departure & Return
Coffee Industry Sweden, Fiolstræde 20, 1171 København
Stroll through the colorful buildings along the Nyhavn waterfront and learn about the astonishing history of the Jewish community in Copenhagen during WWII
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this tour with Seraina for especially anyone who has never been to Copenhagen before!" See review