6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get out on the ocean for an island-hopping adventure that delivers a side of Coron you can’t hope to see from the land—plus a picnic buffet lunch with seasonal fruits. Soak in crystal waters at Caps Point, Kayangan Lake, Corn Youth Club (CYC) Beach, White Sand Beach and Coral Garden. This door-to-door tour includes hiking and kayaking, with snorkeling equipment available to rent on board.
- Cruise Coron’s best beaches, coral, and views on an island-hopping adventure
- See Kayangan Lake, Coral Garden, Twin Lagoon, and more
- Feast on a picnic buffet lunch with seasonal fruits
- Relax with 2-way door-to-door transfers from select Coron Town hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary Pick up and Drop off within Coron Town Only ( or Proceed to Meet Up Old Market)
Water On Board
Complimentary Local Delicacy Snacks
Fruits in Season
Tourist Boat, Tourist Service
Licensed Tour Guide, Life Vests, First Aid Kit
Entrances & Taxes
others not mentioned in the inclusion
Snorkeling Rental Fee
Transfer Surcharge for guests staying beyond pick up point but would like to avail the service
Roundtrip Transfer Surcharge - surcharge shall be paid by the guest to the tour provider before the start of the tour
Snorkeling Rental Fee - Php 150.00/person (not included in the rate)
Refundable mask and snorkel deposit of Php 150.00 each.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited within Coron Town Proper only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Island Tour A (Shared Tour)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Island Tour A (Shared Tour)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Island Tour A (Shared Tour)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Island Tour A (Shared Tour)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Coron Island Tour A (Shared Tour)
6 to 7 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCoronBus Tours - PalawanWater Tours - PalawanCategory