5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get to know the picturesque islands of the Calamian Archipelago on this full-day boat tour from Coron. Spend the day swimming, snorkeling, and soaking up the sun as you visit places like Barracuda Lake, Twin Lagoon, Skeleton Wreck, Reef Garden, and much more. Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch buffet on a pristine sandy beach and admire the idyllic scenery throughout the day.
- Take a full-day boat tour around the Calamian Archipelago from Coron
- Swim, snorkel, and soak up the sun at lagoons, lakes, and beaches
- Sit down to a delicious picnic lunch buffet as you admire the scenery
- Round-trip transportation available for an additional cost
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary Pick up and Drop off within Coron Town Only (or Proceed to Meet up Old Market)
Water On Board
Complimentary Local Delicacy Snacks
Fruits in Season
Licensed Tour Guide
Life Vests, First Aid Kit, Cottage Rental
Entrances & Taxes
others not mentioned in the inclusions
Snorkeling Rental Fee
Roundtrip Transfer Surcharge for hotels outside Coron town
Snorkeling Rental Fee - Php 150.00/person (not included in the rate)
Refundable mask and snorkel deposit of Php 150.00 each.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited within Coron Town Proper only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Island Tour B (Shared Tour)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Island Tour B (Shared Tour)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Island Tour B (Shared Tour)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Island Tour B (Shared Tour)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Coron Island Tour B (Shared Tour)
5 to 6 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCoronBus Tours - PalawanWater Tours - PalawanDay Cruises - PalawanHalf-day Tours - PalawanCategory