- Round-trip transportation from your hotel in Cozumel
- Lunch with beverages included
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Guide provides commentary and navigation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum Age to participate is 7 years old
- Minimum Age for driving is 16 years old presenting a valid Driver's License
- Minimum Age for alcohol consumption is 18 years old presenting a valid ID
- Travelers MUST wear closed toe shoes for the ATV ride
- Not available for travelers with limited mobility, recent surgeries, heart / lung diseases, asthma (snorkeling portion) and/or epilepsy
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not available for pregnant travelers
- Not available for travelers with back/neck problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tortugas Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms