- Submarine adventure off Cozumel
- Go deep at Chankanaab, a protected marine park
- View tropical marine life
- Enjoy a glass of rum or fruit punch
Departure & Return
We are located across street of Casa del Mar Hotel. Carretera Costera Sur Km. 4 Your check in will be at least 30 minutes before the tour time ( local time )
What To Expect
Cruise along the ocean bed to discover the diverse and dazzling marine life of the protected park, appreciating the rare opportunity to venture where only experienced scuba divers have gone before. View the underwater wonderland through large circular windows as your informative guide directs your attention to parrotfish, grunts and groupers.
Watch as your captain expertly navigates the submarine through enormous 30 foot (9 meter) coral heads, providing captivating commentary throughout the deep-sea voyage. Capture your underwater moments on camera before your submarine returns to the surface. Then, venture back to the original departure point on the ferry, where you tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- For your own safety, explorers on this activity must be able to safely navigate backward through a 12-step ladder (handrails available). Guests confined to wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- For your own safety, the minimum required height is 3 ft and 4 years old, for children.
- Children are considered from 4 years to 12 years. No infants allowed.
- All participants must pay a ticket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Pregnant, without previous complications, can carry out the activity up to the 6th month of pregnancy.
- Access in a bathing suit and / or barefoot is not allowed.
- Tour operation subject to permissible weather conditions.
- Atlantis Submarines Cozumel reserves the right to refuse admission in case of adverse conditions for the safety of our passengers.
- If you do not follow and / or do not comply with the indicated safety and health instructions, you will not be allowed to continue with the activity. Refund does not apply in this situation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Atlantis Sumbarines Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms