- Enjoy a catamaran cruise, snorkeling and beach club access
- Includes use of snorkeling equipment and three stops to snorkel
- Snacks and drinks, including alcoholic beverages, provided
- Beach club offers a water park, lounge chairs, umbrellas and restrooms
Departure & Return
Kindly take a taxi or drive to Tortugas Beach Club
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Snorkel is not available for travelers with asthma, diabetes and/or epilepsy
- Not available for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not available for travelers with back/neck problems or recent surgery (6 months)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tortugas Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms