Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a guided snorkel tour from the shore
- Tuck into Mexican dishes and snacks at the buffet
- A cheaper pass is available for non-drinkers
- Upgrade to include activities like parasailing
Departure & Return
Kindly take a taxi and ask your driver to take you to Tortugas Beach Club. The taxi ride has an approximate cost of $ 12.00 U.S. for 1 to 4 Passengers each way.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years old, presending a valid ID
- Snorkeling is not reccomended for pregnant travelers, with recent surgeries, limited mobility, heart/lung diseases, asthma and/or epilepsy
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tortugas Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms