- 4-hour Harley-Davidson motorcycle tour of Cozumel
- Check out an observatory, lighthouse and navigation museum in the Punta Sur Eco Reserve
- Roar along a white-sand beach, a short distance from the crashing surf
- Authentic Mexican lunch and souvenir photos included
- Choose from a variety of motorcycle types, with models ranging from 2011 to 2017
- See the Mayan ruins and explore the east side of Cozumel - the "Wild Side".
Departure & Return
Departure PointCozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
At our business premises
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Experience in driving a motorcycle is required.
- A motorcycle driver's license state/province of issue, driver's license number and driver's license expiry date is required
- A valid credit card for $1,000 USD security deposit for the motorcycle (deposit released to you immediately if bike is undamaged). We suggest you call your bank and let them know you are travelling to Mexico to make sure they allow use of your card abroad.
- Riders must be at least 21 years old. (Passengers must be at least 12 years of age)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY EagleRider Cozumel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Cozumel Motorcycle Tour Aboard a Harley-Davidson or KTM 1290.