- Snorkel Cozumel hotspots Palancar Reef, Columbia Reef and Playa el Cielo
- Stay fueled with water, sodas, beers and a snack
- Veteran guides point out marine life and can assist new snorkelers
- Choice of departure times lets you plan your day and fit more in
Departure & Return
Meeting time is 10 minutes before your Tour time at the Cozumel Ferry Terminal. Please Read the “Before you Go” section in your confirmation voucher after making your booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No Sunscreen Allowed due to Reef protection (Please apply before tour starts)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Tours and Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms