5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Cozumel Fun Excursions , Av. Rafael Melgar, Km. 3.5, Plaza Royal Village, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., MexicoThis activity will end right where it started.
We are located in the center cozumel Royal Village
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Fun Excursions S.A de C.V
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cozumel by Dune Buggy Adventure Snorkel and Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cozumel by Dune Buggy Adventure Snorkel and Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cozumel by Dune Buggy Adventure Snorkel and Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cozumel by Dune Buggy Adventure Snorkel and Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cozumel by Dune Buggy Adventure Snorkel and Lunch
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumExtreme - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Santa Rosa Wall Tours & TicketsEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol) Tours & TicketsSan Gervasio Mayan Ruins Tours & TicketsThe Mayan Cacao Company Tours & TicketsParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef) Tours & TicketsChankanaab Adventure Beach Park Tours & TicketsTormentos Reef Tours & TicketsRoyal Castle (Castillo Real) Tours & TicketsPlaya Mia Grand Beach Park Tours & TicketsColumbia Reef Tours & TicketsAkumal Tours & TicketsCozumel Reefs National Marine Park Tours & TicketsDiscover Mexico Park Cozumel Tours & TicketsEl Cedral Tours & TicketsPlaya Uvas Beach Club Tours & TicketsCorona Beach (Playa Corona) Tours & TicketsPalancar Reef Tours & Tickets