Explore our promoted experiences
- Cruise along Cozumel’s coastline and see the sights from the water
- Snorkel at an underwater reef with a guide; snorkeling equipment provided
- Lunch and unlimited chilled beers, margaritas, soda, and water included
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from downtown Cozumel included
Departure & Return
1:30 P.M. Cozumel downtown ferry pier, next to the ferry tickets booth Please be at the pier 15 minutes in advance to the departure time Transportation to the departure pier is on your own.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS GET TOUR INFORMATION, PRICE, AND BOOK THE TOUR THROUGH THE CRUISE LINE ONLY.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child 13 years old and older pay adult price, (alcoholic beverages will be served only to passengers older than 18 years old accordingly to local regulations)
- Child 6-12 years old: 40 $USD per child (lunch at the beach, included)
- Child up to 5 years old: free (lunch at the beach NOT included, ony sodas, parents can buy a hamburger for the child if desired)
- Not suitable for persons on a wheel chair
- Passengers should be able to climb 7 stairs and board the boat through a ramp by themselves
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fury Catamarans Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms