4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cruise along Cozumel’s coastline aboard your own private boat on this personalized snorkeling excursion. Opt to snorkel around the barrier reef or to shallow sandbars, and customize the itinerary to your preferences, choosing from locations such as El Cielo, Palancar Reef, and Colombia Reef. Your crew can recommend stops and adapt the itinerary to fit the needs of your group, so kids can enjoy this excursion too.
- Cruise off the coast of Cozumel with your own private group
- Escape the crowds and visit secluded snorkeling spots and beaches
- Snorkeling equipment and chilled beers, soft drinks, and water included
- Choose from morning or afternoon departure times to suit your needs
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Departure & Return
Aqua Safari Pier , Av. Rafael E. Melgar, Centro, San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., MexicoThis activity will end right where it started.
Aqua safari Pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Tours Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during El Cielo and Snorkel Private Excursion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during El Cielo and Snorkel Private Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during El Cielo and Snorkel Private Excursion?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during El Cielo and Snorkel Private Excursion?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
El Cielo and Snorkel Private Excursion
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCozumelSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - TulumCategory
Chankanaab Adventure Beach ParkPlaya Uvas Beach ClubCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsAkumalEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Discover Mexico Park CozumelCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Playa Mia Grand Beach ParkEl CedralParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Palancar ReefThe Mayan Cacao CompanySanta Rosa WallRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Columbia ReefTormentos Reef