- Customize your boat tour in the waters off Cozumel
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Choose to swim, fish, snorkel, or go scuba diving (certified divers only)
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a boat crew
- Restroom and freshwater shower on the boat
- Snacks and beverages
Departure & Return
Your Private Boat Charter in Cozumel departs from the Beach Bum Cozumel store located on the Main Ocean Road next to the Eagle Rider Motorcycle Rental store, about 2 blocks north of the Park Royal Resort.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Prices are per charter for 1 to 6 people or 7 to 12 people.
- Please contact the tour provider at firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know if any people on your tour want to scuba dive (certified divers only). If so how many people and what are their approximate sizes for equipment. ($50 usd per full equipment rental) Dive Master available under previus request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beach Bum Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff